Hi Everyone,

While out shopping today I made what I think is a useful find in the guise of
a Pasta Drying Stand. I was buying it for one of my sons as he loves to make
his own pasta. While looking at the box in the bus on the way home I realised
that it would be perfect for hanging wound bobbins on if you are preparing for
a project, especially one involving lots of pairs. It has 12 hanging rails in
a cross formation and was less than £10. Think I'll be shopping for another
one after Christmas.

Season's Greetings to you all.

Andrea Lamble

nr. Cambridge, UK

where today has been a day of glorious sunshine after several days of winter
gloom.