stand:

John Lewis (in Cambridge). It is made by a company called Kitchen Craft based
in Birmingham. I expect you might find it in other kitchen shops too. I also
notice there is a similar one available on ebay (this is the cheapest one I
found there: item 260326888271).

Best wishes
Andrea> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:46:50 +0000> From: alan.d.br...@tesco.net>
To: andreal...@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [lace] bobbin stand...> > Andrea
Lamble wrote:> > >Hi Everyone,> >> >While out shopping today I made what I
think is a useful find in the guise of> >a Pasta Drying Stand. I was buying it
for one of my sons as he loves to make> >his own pasta. While looking at the
box in the bus on the way home I realised> >that it would be perfect for
hanging wound bobbins on if you are preparing for> >a project, especially one
involving lots of pairs. It has 12 hanging rails in> >a cross formation and
was less than £10. Think I'll be shopping for another> >one after Christmas.>
y...@address.here. For help, write to> >arachnemodera...@yahoo.com> >> >> > >
>> Dear Andrea, Where did you find the stand please, it sounds very > useful.
In Cambridge? > Sheila in Sawbridgeworth, same sunshine>