I've got that book!! LOL Should have thought of looking in there!! (That's me having a 'blonde' moment.... and I'm allowed to say that because my daughter is....) Pleased you found the cluster.

So far I've made the flower but it was in the wrong thread.... so it looks a bit silly, but it's fastened to my pincushion with a divider pin through the middle! Am going to make a spray of flowers at some point.

Hope you had a nice cuppa when you got back in from the snow. Let's hope the snow stays eased off for you.

Have a GREAT christmas.... (white, huh, send me a photo if you can.... i'm jealous....) if you're snowed in you've no reason to go out.... make lace!!

Sue in a mild, cloudy East Yorkshire