I'm so glad that all participants in the 2008 Card Exchange enjoyed the giving & receiving of friendship as well as cards, & many thanks, again, to Jenny for hosting the photos. I also hope that 2009 brings some wonderful "lace" experiences to fellow lacemakers around the world.

Today I received the UK Lace Guild Calender that I ordered with the 2008 Christmas bobbin. There was an acrylic coaster with an assortment of different types of lace patterns as a surprise. I had also ordered the "Lace for Christmas" pattern book which has some wonderful ideas for next Christmas.

Happy New Year,
from Pene, in Tartu, Estonia,
where 2009 has arrived with below freezing temperatures.