In 2005 I began my lace making journey and some of you will remember helping me out along the way. One person who inspired me was Jackie Bowhey (dec) of Queensland Australia. Over my first year of lace making Jackie lent me her collection of Lace Express and as a thank you I did up a index for them. I found that index again today and decided to share it with everyone. It covers every issue from 1997 01 through to 2005 04.

One day when I have more time I will need to index my copies from then to now, but it will have to wait I fear until I retire. In the meantime, if you want to download it and add the types of lace, or fill in the page numbers or pattern numbers that are missing, I would love to update the copy on the site.
--
Jenny Brandis,
Kununurra Western Australia