On 9 Mar 2009, at 10:23, <hottl...@neo.rr.com> <hottl...@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hello! I've resisted mentioning this exhibit on the list because it is not lace & I didn't want to cause a kerfluffle--BUT--I've been & SEEN & if you are anywhere close & can manage it--you MUST go. www.kimonoexhibit.com is the official site. Susan in dreary Erie, PA

I saw a similar exhibit of these kimonos in 1995 at the Museum of Civilization in Ottawa and it's worth going way, way out of your way to see.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot