From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Carol
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2009 10:44 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Re: hanky sizes

Hi Beth, Sue et al,

I am quite surprised at the fact that so many don't litheir hankies actually

to be used!    I have made quite a few in my time, both for myself and
friends/family, and I am always pleased when any of the lace I have made -
whether it was hankies, towel edgings or pillowcase/sheet edgings - is used
and appreciated!    I can sort of understand that laundering may not agree
with a very fine Bucks point edging, but I also wouldn't like to specify
what for, or how, the item is used - once it is given away, it is that
person's property, to do with as they wish!   I would be quite miffed if the

lace was discarded and the frame retained for family photos, or some such
thing but, so long as the lace really is appreciated, that is the main
thing.

Carol - in Suffolk UK