Talking about glue, darning and knots!  The square that I did recently I did a
'sewing' to join the pieces together at the end.  Was that the right thing to
do or should I have done something different?  I then did a couple of knots to
be on the safe side.  How close could I have then cut the knot?  Obviously not
glue but darning and if so, how?  Can I use glue to join pieces of the lace
together that should have been together in the pattern but somehow or other
arent?  There are a couple of places in my square where I could see that it
should have joined on to another bit but is just hanging loose!

Nancy

> Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:58:22 -0700
> From: robinl...@socal.rr.com
> To: lace@arachne.com
> Subject: Re: [lace] ends
>
> ----When all else fails I shamelessly use glue :D ----
>
> Or you could do what I do--not finish anything! Then I don't have to worry
about darning neatly, about knots coming apart, about glue discoloring, etc.
<VBG>