Hello Bev,

So you have to darn the ends in as well as do a sewing?  Ooops!  Oh well never
mind it is my first attempt at a square so I guess that is ok.  I am preparing
to start another square so maybe that one will go better.  There are 35 pairs.
Is there a quick way of loading the bobbins.  I do have a bobbin winder but as
there is not a lot of thread to go on the bobbins in the first place I dont
know if it would make it any faster than doing it by hand.  Will it?  As to
the missed joins in my piece that would be good if I could fix some of that.
Thanks very much for your advice.

Nancy