Like so many of you I too, like to work on larger pillows and find I don't
have any difficulty with the lace being out of reach because I work on
engineering felt which I can pick up and move to the exact position I need.
Sometimes I work on a very large piece of felt and sometimes on a patchwork
of them, just depends on what I am doing, but it does make moving around the
pillow easy and I don't have to stretch right across to the back where it
can be out of reach!!

I also like the hint from Devon about leaving a clear area around the
pricking when using contact paper and also the one about rounding the edges.
Just so much valuable information comes off this list - it is never ending!!
Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Sue Fink,

Masterton, New Zealand where it is sunny today, but the forecasters are
saying awful things will happen this weekend.  Winter is here much too soon
for me I am afraid!!

  _____

..