These are lovely, Sof. I purchased a lace umbrella (Battenburg) in St. Lucia (West Indies) last month while on a cruise, only to leave it in the taxi on the way to the airport in Ft. Lauderdale. I'd been thinking about ordering a replacement from among some I found on the internet, but now I'm inspired to make one myself with bobbin lace!

Also, I thought the French word for umbrella was "parapluie"....so is that word for the sort used as protection from the rain and "ombrelle" used for protection from the sun, I wonder?

Vicki in Maryland where "il pleut" way too much lately!


-----Original Message-----
From: Sof <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:44 am
Subject: [lace] New web site

Hello everybody,

This is a new website of a french lacemaker and paper lace? (I don't
know the word in english). I was with her in a manifestation last week.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/anne-marie.piotte.fr/

Have a good day

Sof in France
With rain

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to