Gentle Spiders,
I am one of those who make and give away just for the love of doing.  I cannot
begin to count the afghans (knitted or crocheted) or the quilts made while
being a full time care-giver to my precious hubby for many years.  These items
have been given to nursing home patients as well as to the local CPC (Crisis
Pregnancy Center).  Currently I serve as co-ordinator for our church's Prayer
Shawl/Prayer Quilt Ministry.  I am on a fixed income, especially since my
hubby's death two years ago but often supplies are given to me by friends,
relatives and sometimes complete strangers via the local senior center where I
(volunteer) teach needlework skills and quilting.  It is a great joy to me to
be physically able to share the talents the good Lord has blessed me with and
as long as I am able I will continue to share.  I was recently gifted with
nine large boxes of fabric and 6 large trash bags of yarn just for these
purposes.  My ladies and I will be busy
 for quite some time, but what a joy we each receive as we create and share
God's love.
Have a blessed day,
Norma from Salem, VA/USA

http://normasneedlez.blogspot.com
http://sistersstitching.blogspot.com
NATA #847

      Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter
now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1l
Y2gDVGV4dCBMaW5rBHRtX2xuawNVMTEwMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFob28hBHRtX3BvcwN0YWdsaW5lB
HRtX3BwdHkDYXVueg--/SIG=14600t3ni/**http%3A//au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/cre
ativeholidays/*http%3A//au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/%3Fp1=other%26p2=au%26p
3=mailtagline