Re;
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Susan Reishus <elationrelat...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [lace] Have you seen this?

 Those of us who have been on the Lace list a bit longer will remember this
delightfull U tube video .
I did not look it up, but the thread may still be in the Arachne archives
The children in this video,  as Anneke has told us, are the anthousiastic
Lacemaking pyjama clad grand children of Anneke Reijs of the province of
Limburg  in the Netherlands.
For those a bit newer to the list I wish to add, that Anneke, is  a student
and friend   of sister Judith de Kreijger from the Netherlands .
Sr. Judith developed the Withof laces.(Withof is the Name of Sr. Judith's
convent )
Anneke did a superb job of documenting Sr. Judith's work in three "Manuals of
Sluis Withof and Duchesse Laces"
These manuals may still be available for anyone interested in them.
As  that Anneke is on the Arachne Lace list, she herself will   answer those
who may express an interested in purchasing the manuals .
The Lace group I am a member of were privileged to have Anneke visit with us
on the monthly Laceday on several occasions.
 Hendrika
 Memb. Simcoe County Lacemakers
Township of Springwater
Ontario, Canada