Hello Hendrika and all,

Thanks a lot for your nice words!

Yesterday I was in Etten-Leur to spent some time with Sister Judith and to show her how the work on my Withof piano runner is progressing. Next time I go I will make a Youtube video of Sister Judith making lace, for everyone to see that - at 95 - she is still going strong!

She is still teaching, designing and making lace. I made a video a couple of weeks ago and it turned out nice, but one of the students, who was sitting next to her, was talking about the lunch not being what she had hoped for, the beans being overcooked and all that! Not the conversation you want or need in a lace video.
I will let you know when the new video is ready!

Hendrika, I hope to see you and my other friends of the Simcoe County Lacemakers at your September Laceday!!

Anneke Reijs
In Baexem in The Netherlands
ann...@reijs.nl
http://home.hetnet.nl/~aplag