I believe that she is referring to John Beswick's bobbin winder. His business is "Torchon House" and he's in Australia. It's ideal for having in your tool bag when traveling with lace, because it's so tiny and takes very little room. And it really does work - although not as fast as the other winders.

Clay in wet, wet, Virginia - where it's supposed to clear off for next week!! Hooray!!

Sue Duckles wrote:
What nifty pocket sized bobbin winder? Sounds like the sort of gadget we all need in our lace boxes!!

Sue in EY