Correct me if my thinking is wrong, but doesn't the element of a leaf
tally(points on both ends as opposed to a square tally) constitute handmade
as well?  I thought machines weren't able to duplicate that.  This brings me
back to the scans of the barmen machine lace booklet I posted a while back.

Enjoying this discussion :)

--
Mark, aka Tatman
blog: http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/