Hello All!  Re:  the bone item on ebay--is it a needle case?  Since the ends
unscrew, perhaps it is hollow?  I have a tiny vintage bone needle case, carved
etc that swings from a miniature handle (like a little bucket except it's a
carved tube) so this sort of thing exists in small scale for that purpose.  Re:
 oya on etsy--many thanks for posting.  I have seen similar stuff in the keys
(Fla), sold to drift about one's neck while wearing a floaty linen outfit.  Re:
 summer school--it's almost here!  While searching about for a few words to say
in Welsh, I found a link to some photochrom stuff from the Library of Congress
posted on Flickr.  I ended up downloading some views of Snowdonia national
park, Llandudno lighthouse & Happy Valley, circa 1890-1900.  Charming & I'm
looking forward to making a comparison with 2009 views!  Also, according to The
English Garden, Bodnant Gardens near Llandudno is celebrating their Diamond
Jubilee this year so I hope one of the "optional visit
 s" on Tues or Thurs includes this very lovely venue.  Sincerely, Susan in
Erie, PA where it continues to rain.  I'm thinking about building an ark in the
basement.  "il pluie sans cesse sur Brest. . ."  Jacques Prevert