Yes, I would like the card exchange to happen again this year.
 Diane Williams
[email protected] 
Galena Illinois USA 
My blog -
http://dianelaces.wordpress.com/ 




________________________________
From:
Jenny Brandis <[email protected]>
To: Arachne <[email protected]>
Sent:
Monday, September 21, 2009 7:23:37 AM
Subject: [lace] 2009 Arachne Card
Exchange - expressions of interest

Hello one and all

As there has been no
response to my Friday email about the proposed card exchange I am wondering if
we actually want one this year? The last few years worth of exchanges are
viewable at http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/ to give you an idea on what I
am talking about.

Do you want to make a card and exchange it with another
Arachne via an organised exchange? This is open for discussion
-- Jenny
Brandis,
Kununurra Western Australia
URL: www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace
EMAIL:
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected]
containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to