I would like to participate in an exchange, but do not have the time to organize it. I hope someone else steps up soon.
Lorri ----- Original Message ----- From: Jenny Brandis<mailto:[email protected]> To: Arachne<mailto:[email protected]> Sent: 09/21/2009 5:23 AM Subject: [lace] 2009 Arachne Card Exchange - expressions of interest Hello one and all As there has been no response to my Friday email about the proposed card exchange I am wondering if we actually want one this year? The last few years worth of exchanges are viewable at http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/<http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/> to give you an idea on what I am talking about. Do you want to make a card and exchange it with another Arachne via an organised exchange? This is open for discussion -- Jenny Brandis, Kununurra Western Australia URL: www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace<http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace> EMAIL: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. For help, write to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]
