I totally agree with Clay. I have known Alex for many years now and her ability to teach and explain lace techniques does not decrease. She has taught me all types of lace over the years and yet I still find the need to attend her workshops when I can. If I lived closer to her I am sure that I would still attend her weekly seasons. With so many books about on the different types of lace available for us to work, it is nice to see someone working on producing a Bucks Point Lace. Her Floral Bucks Point Lace is eagerly awaited. Well by me at least!!!.

Maureen
East Yorkshire UK. where it is very windy and damp but we have had many weeks of dry weather.