Dear Spiders

My question might look a bit weird but perhaps together you are inventive. I
have this rather technical diagram with a tree in the centre:
http://bobbinwork.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/class-diagrams2.gif

Please stay with me, I don't expect you to understand the full technical
implications of this diagram, but you will recognise familiar terms at the
bottom of the tree: pin, stitch, cross, twist and diagram. You can ignore
the loose blocks at both sides, my question is about the tree in the middle,
even just about the bold face words in the top of the boxes. These words
lack spaces, they have capitals where a new word starts, that is a
programming convention.

May be you can help me for better terminology for the rest of the tree.
Though I'm working for years with this diagram I'm still mixing up some of
the terms I chose, so I hope there are better alternatives, the shorter the
words the better. Some hints to help understand the purpose of the tree: You
can divide and subdivide a diagram in various types of sections/partitions
with different an similar properties. As opposed to a section with just a
pin, we have sections that do represent threads, so that is why I picked
MutlipleThreadsPartions. A cross and twist are about a single pair, so these
form a group oppesed to partitions that are about multiplre pairs such as
stitches. A group is typically something like a spider, snowflake or a
cloth-stitch motif in flanders or binche. Don't we have a better word than
just a group? And do we have a word that can mean both stitch and group? In
a colorcoded diagram a stitch is represented as one cross in one color (if
we forget the twistmarks). What I called a ChainedPairsPartition consitst of
multiple crosses that might or might not have differet colors. Where a
ChainedPairsPartition contains more than one cross, a MultiplePairsPartition
can be one or more. Writing this: I have one (a stitch), more (chained), one
or more (multiple); not very logical.

Clear as mud? Please reply to the group as the fantasy or questions of one
can trigger the fantasy or knowledge of another.

Jo