Hi,

I have visited Tonder Lace Festival many times. Each time I have booked
self catering accomodation which has been done through the tourist board and
has  been successful.

Finding hotels can be difficult but do not dismiss private acc. Look it up
through Tonder and Romo tourist board and see what is available. I only
book  when they offer emails or a web page.

I was in Tonder last week for the start of the Christmas festivities and my
 husband and I went and booked with Family Carstensen in Saed, BUT  they
have a small house in Tonder. There is also the motel with apartments or
rooms..but little food.

Best of luck. Perhaps we will meet next year.

Anne in a very wet North Herts
U.K.