"Francis, what a brilliant idea "drop your husband corner" wish I had one
near to where I live, then I could shop without hearing "are you nearly done
yet?" from DH.

I get "You don't need that" when DH is around.  It drove me mad when at the
Denver convention!!!!!!!!! :))

"Need" and "Want" are 2 totally different words, that somehow, he cannot
comprehend!!!!!!!!!!! :))

I hope he learns before Portland!!

We are Booked in to Convention - Please take Note, Clay!!!!!!!!! :))  - and
are booked in to the hotel, too.  We have checked out flights etc,, and how to
travel on to Seattle afterwards to visit the family - train looks best.

I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible, and have
booked in to the Arachne Lunch.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com