You're so right, Liz...! You reminded me of a quote I saw not too long ago...."Shopping with your husband is like hunting with the game warden." (-:

And re: Brenda's scarf, I was about to write the same response that it looks like a variation on hairpin lace to me. I think Patty's description hit the nail on the head.

Vicki in Maryland who just returned from a tall-ship sailing trip in the Caribbean to find the new IOLI Bulletin in the accumulated mail--What a perfect homecoming!

Liz Ligeti wrote:

"Francis, what a brilliant idea "drop your husband corner" wish I had one near to where I live, then I could shop without hearing "are you nearly done
yet?" from DH.

I get "You don't need that" when DH is around. It drove me mad when at the
Denver convention!!!!!!!!! :))

"Need" and "Want" are 2 totally different words, that somehow, he cannot
comprehend!!!!!!!!!!! :))