Wow, Susan, your lace took my breath away.  They were all beautiful, hard to
decide which I liked the most.  I also took a look at your Binche and was in
awe of what I saw there.  Congratulations on such workmanship.
Janice

<A few years ago I worked a piece that compared ribs and rolls (I prefer to do
back to back ribs than rolls).  The piece - the pattern for which is on the
front of Suzanne Thompson's second book although I've not followed Suzanne's
instructions - is on my website (quick way to get to the page is
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/susanroberts/honitongalleryf.html then click on
"Rib or roll?" on the left hand side).  If you hold your mouse over a section
it should tell you how I've worked the rib/roll for each section.

Happy lacemaking

Susan>
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org