Dear Friends,
I think of rayon as being made from tree pulp, and though many fibers are
being refined to "micro" fibers, and bamboo is also a tree, fibers of refined
rayon compared to bamboo, are only close cousins in "hand."

I'm currently using a rayon thread which I found in my thread draw. I must have bought it over 10 years ago and it's working up beautifully. It's made by Isofil so I suspect is actually meant for machine embroidery. I reckon it's about equivalent to Madeira Tanne 50.

Now, apart from being labelled "Rayon", it also says it is "viscose"

So my question is: is this a natural fibre or not?
Thanks
David in Ballarat