>From my blog: "Started Nov. 23, 2009. 3529 stitches completed. Hey,
that’s 2.7% of the total!"

This link takes you to all the updates:
http://apinnick.wordpress.com/category/crafts/embroidery-crafts-2/

You can also subscribe to my blog via RSS feed (with Google Reader,
for example). There's a link on the right side of the page, about
half-way down, that says "Subscribe -- Entries (RSS)."

BTW, in case people are wondering, I didn't count every stitch. I'm
working from a chart that is divided into a grid of 10x10 stitches and
I'm working in a solid block (aka "parking"), so it's very easy to
count the stitches and then to record the partial blocks and add them
with a calculator to get the total.

As for how long it will take.... I figure this project should last me
well into retirement -- at least another 10-15 years! ;-)  This is the
first project I've done with a floor stand for my frame, so that makes
the stitching a lot easier because there's less to set up. I'm hoping
it takes less time than the White Lilies piece, which was quite small
(11,700 stitches) and took 1.5 years.

Avital