Thanks, Cearbhael! Are you referring to the medallion shawl in the
Gossamer Webs Design Collection? I was thinking of trying that one
myself. It's not symmetrical? Hmmm. Will have to take a closer look at
the charts.

Did you see the photos of the real Orenburg shawls that my
officemate's grandmother has? They're not the museum pieces that one
finds in books but still, they were interesting to examine closely.

http://apinnick.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/orenburg-shawls/

Avital