Very beautiful, Mark!

I have been using Blendables 30wt in needle lace motifs. I don't
usually like variegated thread, but these colors are wonderful!

I'm just a beginner with needle lace, but I'm having fun!

Here's a link to my blog with the last completed leaf in Blendables
30wt Lime Sherbet.
I have another leaf that is almost done.

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com/2010/03/green-leaf-is-finished.html

I found a set of 10 colors of Blendables 30wt on Overstock.com and
splurged with my birthday money. I have not yet tried it for tatting,
it behaves like pearl cotton, and I'd rather tat with Cebelia.

Lenore
Grand Rapids, MI USA