Nice job Lenore.  I took a needle lace class at convention last year and have
enjoyed what I have done, although I am working in DMC 8 and 12.  I haven't
progressed to finer thread yet. Believe it or not, I am teaching a needle lace
class to my lace guild next week.  Passing on my scant knowledge.  I also like
to shop at Overstock for craft things so I will be checking that out.
Janice

Lenore wrote:
I have been using Blendables 30wt in needle lace motifs. I don't usually like
variegated thread, but these colors are wonderful!

I'm just a beginner with needle lace, but I'm having fun!

Here's a link to my blog with the last completed leaf in Blendables 30wt Lime
Sherbet. I have another leaf that is almost done.

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com/2010/03/green-leaf-is-finished.html

I found a set of 10 colors of Blendables 30wt on Overstock.com and splurged
with my birthday money. I have not yet tried it for tatting,
it behaves like pearl cotton, and I'd rather tat with Cebelia.

Lenore
Grand Rapids, MI USA
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org