Hello,

I was in the deutch kloppelband congres in Germany next week. I met mr
Dumon, her wife and Anne. He spoke with everybody and gave flyers
because Anne teach in Brugge by herself in a new place.
I was with my lace teacher who know them (she did the kantcentrum
formation long time ago), she explained to me because I didn't know
them. We don't took the flyer!!

Dentelez bien

Sof from France