I have the book and there is nothing like it in there that I noticed on a quick flick through the pages. Some of this person's other listings, lace bobbins and netting tools, are referenced to Nerylla Tauton's book and the sewing box has the same phrase, see

http://tinyurl.com/34b84z8

I think that it might refer to the bobble makers mentioned in the listing, did they mean the two rings hanging on the string/thread? No reference to bobble makers in the index of the book though.

Eve
Poole, Dorset, UK

Jean Nathan wrote:

I notice that the seller says:

"SOME OF THE ITEMS IN THIS AND THE OTHER ADVERTISED LOTS ARE DETAILED IN THE REFERENCE BOOK "ANTIQUE NEEDLEWORK TOOLS" BY NERYLLA TAUNTON"

He/she says "Some of the items in THIS", so presumably the item is described in the book mentioned.