From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Jean Nathan
Sent: 01 June 2010 09:19
To: Lace
Subject: [lace] Lacemaking tool that boggles the mind

Maxine - you forgot to put a subject in, but wrote:

<Here is another "lace making tool" that boggles the mind.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=293891288>

I notice that the seller says:

"SOME OF THE ITEMS IN THIS AND THE OTHER ADVERTISED LOTS ARE DETAILED IN THE

REFERENCE BOOK "ANTIQUE NEEDLEWORK TOOLS" BY NERYLLA TAUNTON"

He/she says "Some of the items in THIS", so presumably the item is described

in the book mentioned. Has anyone got this book, and can tell us what
Nerylla Taunton says this item is used for?

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK