First...I think the picture is delightful, and probably would have
bought it myself, if I saw it in a shop.

However..I don't think she's doing bobbin lace.  The formation and angle
of her right hand looks like she's holding a sewing needle.  The left
hand has a gap between the thumb and first finger, and there's a clump of
fabric being held there.  She has used cushions, or something, to bring
her working surface to the right level for her eyes.  I think she's
sewing/mending an item with lace attached, rather than making lace.

What is the signature?  It looks like more letters than the name
Oberhellmann has.  It's hard to see in the little picture I have to look
at.

Very nice find!
Alice in Oregon -- where tomorrow is to be over 80 degrees, for the first
time this year.