In message <2f5f7af4c38640409da5952ce11b3...@yourb45be3bb8c>, Jean Nathan <j...@nathan54.freeserve.co.uk> writes
The one supplier I remember seeing as selling bangles is Roseground Supplies

Silver Colour - choice of 65mm or 55mm
Gold Colour - 70mm

These tend to be available and cheaper in fashion accessory shops and on market stalls - I used to buy them in ones and twos from Springetts when they were general suppliers, at something like 12p each, then went to get my daughter fitted out with school trousers and found our friendly Indian shop owner (who always bemoaned the fact that doing her degree in art stopped her from learning the traditional embroidery skills from her mother - she just didn't have time) was selling them in bulk packs, much cheaper! I think when I was on The Lace Guild's craft fairs sub-committee and we did the "Five Gold Rings" pattern pack, I bought packs of ?15 bangles from Claires (a fashion accessory shop in the UK) much cheaper than I would have been able to get them through the lace suppliers, which was how we managed to do the pattern packs within a very tight budget. This is going back a few years, though.

Generally the bangles come in two sizes - the 70mm diameter size are far more common than the smaller ones, but you may find packs with both sizes in. It depends whether you want to do one bangle or ten, and whether you have time to go and hunt round the shops. (Or get a friendly teenager to look for you - they will be in the shops they tend to go in!).
--
Jane Partridge