From: "Susan Reishus" <elationrelat...@yahoo.com>
To: "post to Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:50:54 AM
Subject: [lace] Re: Bangle sizes

Bangles are still quite popular, esp. for younger girls/women, so try places
that cater to them.� Here we have Wet Seal, Hot Topic, and even places like
NYC, but I cannot name them all.�

I have also seen them at Target, Claires, Icing (affiliated store catering to
more mature customer.)

If you live in an area that has markets with a cultural focus from food to
gift items, Indian or many Middle Eastern places may have them too.

You can also hit Google, but shipping applies, so perhaps someone would want
to share a package of quantity as perhaps FireMountainGems.com may have.� A
search shows they are available on Amazon, Buy.com, Overstock has some, and
often their shipping is $1.

HTH,
Susan Reishus