Dear Arachnids

>From the emails I received it sounds like many of you are interested in Books
on Demand even if you are not interested in using the service. It apprears to
have been very carefully thought out so the books can be as low cost as
possible. I have to prepare a disc with the whole of the text as a single pdf
file and a separate file for the cover prepared on A3. The cover is a sheet of
A3 and this includes the spine an trimming so the maximum size is a little
under A4. I have been preparing my torchon on A4, as I had originally planned
to comb bind it, and took a pdf of some of the pages on a USB, he plugged it
into the machine and had a look at the size and we think there is sufficient
room in the margins to allow for the spine. I'm going ahead and he will see if
it will work. If not I will have to reduce the size.

I will let you know more later.

Happy lacemaking

alex