From: dmt11h...@aol.com
To: laceandb...@aol.com, lace@arachne.com
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 1:25:20 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Strange Magazine-not sinister plot

I know that I signed up for it after Kim's message. The people who are
putting out the magazine are well known to us in the lace world, in that they
teach and have lived in the US. If anyone got the magazine who did not sign
up  for it, I am sure it is due to personal contacts made in lace classes
with  the people putting out the magazine, not any sophisticated email
harvesting  operation. One of them is an individual that I know quite well who
lived here in  the US for four years and has a lot of lace friends. In fact,
although written  in Flemish there is a lot of content in it that is US based
and grew out of  contacts made at the California IOLI convention. It is a
beautiful  magazine.

I suggest that if you want a copy you email them.
Among the contacts are listed
Voorzitter: Lydia Mertens: _lydia.mert...@kantinvlaandereen.be_
(mailto:lydia.mert...@kantinvlaandereen.be)
Undervoorzitter: Helena Fransens:  _helena.frans...@kandinvlaanderen.be_
(mailto:helena.frans...@kandinvlaanderen.be)
Coordinator: Hadewig Thiels: _hadewig.thi...@kandinvlaanderen.be_
(mailto:hadewig.thi...@kandinvlaanderen.be)
Communicatie: Monique Saquet: _monique.saq...@kantinvlaanderen.be_
(mailto:monique.saq...@kantinvlaanderen.be)
Redactieraaad; Marie-Rose Delahaye:
_marie.rose.delah...@kandinvlaanderern.be_
(mailto:marie.rose.delah...@kandinvlaanderern.be)
The esteemed scholar Martine Bruggeman also lends her name to the
publication.

Devon