Hello Again!  For Agnes, Alex, Sue & others who are suffering through the pain
of broken bones--get well soon!  This is truly (!!) an opportunity to slow
down, take a breath & attend to some of the "will do later" items in your
respective lacy job jars.  I don't know about you (each of you), but I'm
usually so busy "doing" that I don't have time for reading, reflection,
organization etc.  What better time than now to peruse those old issues of Lace
magazine or whatever, sort threads/bobbins, & prick a little pattern for a
Christmas bit?  Or am I the only one who spends way too much time searching for
stuff in my rat's nest of a studio?!  <G>  Just this week, a friend wanted to
see my materials from the Cluny/Vologda/Maltese class with Vera & I had a devil
of a time.  Sigh, already buried in 30 days.  So--enforced down time is not a
bad thing!  Susan in Erie