Avital
That is a fascinating piece lace.  I think it is cut from a larger piece
(there appears to be no clear edge).  Two possibilities come to mind.  The
first is turn of the century -- c 1900 - Binche or point de Fee (one could
also call it revival era Bnche--same thing).  Some of those had amorphous
patterns and the parts that are clearly cloth stitch have edges similar to
that found in revival Binche.  The other possibility is 16th century, some of
which had amorphous patterns.  But I think that unlikely.

Thanks for telling us about it and posting photos.
Lorelei