---- Sue Babbs <sueba...@comcast.net> wrote:
I haven't even tried using it yet, but thought it might be good for keeping
thread on spools, especially where the spools don't have any means of
fastening the thread.  Bags of threads get awfully tangled very easily, if
you can't fasten off the end----

I've used Wonder Tape for a variety of things and for some things it's great.
It does have limitations, though.  When I tried it on bobbin necks I had
trouble getting such a short piece of WT to stick to itself properly.  However,
others may have better luck.

It does work well for keeping thread on spools.  But be warned, a "bag of
threads" might have a problem.  The tape doesn't easily move past the tape on
another spool--it wants to stick to its "other self".  It should be okay, but
some pieces might pull off when you rummage through the bag, or some spools may
"hide" because they're stuck to others.

I tried using WT to keep sets of unbound magazines intact on library shelves,
and that definitely does not work well.  Such a volume can not be pulled off
the shelf if it's between other such wrapped volumes.

Robin

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com