Way back in 1990 we went on a Belguin weekend with the Norfolk Lacemakers
While we were there , we visited several places and in one of these we
visited a museum, very small but with an absolutely wonderful collection of
Chantilly gowns on models, the room was in semi-darkness and we were told it
was to protect the lace from deteriorating,  the only clue I have is that
the bobbin that I bought to celebrate the trip reads: Bruges, Bruxelles,
Geraardsbergen and Oostende .I think perhaps it was Geraardsbergen but maybe
someone can enlighten me?

Sue M Harvey

Norfolk UK