Mechelen has a very nice lace collection as well.  Unfortunately, the museum
is being refurbished.  They are adding a large part to the museum
underground.  As a result the lace can't be seen until 2012.

So you'll have to come back to Belgium.

Mechelen is well worth visiting as a town as well.

Ilse

--
KTBSPA

Ilse D.