I pay £35 for my The Lace Guild subscription and the fee has risen through the
years.  In 2007, that translated to $71.65!  This year the £ reckoned to
$51.18.  We also pay a fee for using VISA.  Yes, we pay for the airmail service
and get our issues quickly.  Sorry 'bout that.

I have been a member since 1977 when we lived in Chesham, Bucks, and I don't
complain of the cost.  I am pleased that we CAN pay the extra fee to get our
magazine by air and pay the fee to use VISA - better than sending £ or an IMO,
which are a pain to get in Roaktropolis!
The Lace Guild subscription is money well-spent, and I am so happy when it
arrives.  Every issue is a treasure and I have them ALL!

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA.