Being prompted by Clay, and procrastinating as usual, I went to E-bay
and exercised the "Buy it Now" option and got Sherry's painted black
bobbin with "Hear the Peacefulness" in gold with a matching spangle.  I
love her painted black bobbins.  According to the description, this is
the last of her  painted black bobbins.  Like Clay, I says to me, "Why
don't I buy me a bobbin?"  "O.K.," says me to I. 
wooden bobbins.  Can't wait for the parcel to arrive!  Thanks Sherry for
putting your bobbins on e-bay.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

The bobbin is painted black  on wood with the words...Hear the
Peacefulness in gold. The snowflakes are painted in white and gold. It is
spangled to match my paint work.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to