Just now LaceNews broke its previous record of 248 views in one day - and the day isn't over yet! I've had a lot of fun over the past 4 months with the project, and I would like to thank everyone for helping to make this such a success! I hope to keep it going for a very long time. Thanks again, and best wishes for a Happy New Year (it's snowing hard here in New Mexico).
Laurie
http://lacenews.net
PS, I've made some corrections to the Chebka post, and also added a scan of 3-page 1958 article that I just found. Hopefully later this evening I'll put up a scan of at least part of the Dentelles Algéiennes & Marocaines book - I'm being a lot more careful with this one because it's such an important resource.