Firstly... thank you.

Miss-spellings I really feel for. Even with a spellchecker I make hideous
spelling mistakes!  So HIDE=HYDE?   OK lets move on.

I am beginning to get hooked on this "ancestry" thing.  A few good folks have
sent me some good stuff on names.  I love it... thank you

I love the idea of a cryptic H...I....D...E...  That really sets my
imagination going!  Somehow I doubt it.  What a shame!

The suggestion that really gets me going is......

"HIDE" is the first bobbin, and out there somewhere is a bobbin that is
inscribed "and SEEK".  I just love that persons imagination!!!!  Special putty
medal for the first person to find a bobbin inscribed "and SEEK"!  I think I
am safe!

You are a great bunch of folks and you give me such help and such joy that you
even bother with my crazy notions!  I rarely communicate to "lace" without a
smile on my face!.

Unless I hear otherwise I am going to give the medal to.........wait while I
open the envelope.  *HIDE is a miss spelling of HYDE.*  That in itself raises
a few issues.

To be honest... so many of the problems we have with bobbin history would be
solved if we lived in that community and at that time.  But it is fun working
on it.. don't you think?

Excuse me while I work on my TARDIS.

Thanks again