From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Vicki Bradford
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 10:04 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Question concerning metalic thread.

Another solution which is easy to put on and take off when extra thread
is needed is Scunci mini hair clips.  The tiniest ones are small enough
to fit nicely over a bobbin neck without getting in the way and
catching on adjacent bobbins.  You can find them in drugstores or
variety stores in the hair accessory section.

If the thread is thin enough, another solution is to cut plastic
drinking straws to the length of the bobbin's neck and then slit them
lengthwise and slip over the thread.

Vicki in chilly Maryland

arachne.modera...@gmail.com

19:34:00