Hello All!  Am I the last person on earth to find this site?
picasaweb.google.com/collectionofmotifs  I was looking around for some spot
motifs & ended up scrolling all the way to the end of the list.  About 6 rows
from the bottom, there are booklets on filet guipure & needlelace/reticella.
At least one has pattern pages.  Perhaps these are also posted on
digitalarchives--I don't know & don't have time to cross reference.  The large
number of Russian (?) titles adds to the mystery because each one must be
opened to find a prize.  Of course there are the usual Sajou suspects for fans
of counted work.  It looks like it will be worth investing in a new flash drive
& the hours it will take to download all the goodies.  Have fun, sorry if this
is a rerun.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 81* & sunny
today