Thanks, Lorri.

The lace I have in mind will be an interpretation of the second painting on
the page, the center section. I won't be creating something new, just
interpreting it in a different medium.

This is already so much fun, though I am at the very beginning stage of
studying the image and imagining it in lace, thinking about techinques,
colors and threads. I'm quite a conservative person who likes to tred in
well-used paths, so this is really a departure for me!

Sr. Claire